Link to a 4.7 meg PowerPoint presentation on the the topic of:
Web-based Collaborative Project Management
BACK to Presentation Index
BACK to Dr. Perkins website
Someday all our engineering and construction project paperwork may be handled
· How far along this path have we gone?
· Which documents can be handled electronically and which cannot?
· Is the current "collaborative project management software" a help or hindrance to effective project management?
Wednesday, 1 May, 7PM to 9PM.
Room 306 Duckering UAF
Room 252 Duckering
· Types of project transactions that are currently handled electronically,
· Types of firms that use them,
· Software in use,
· Benefits and costs of software,
· Software user comments.
After the seminar there will be some time to experiment with various software. Coffee and light refreshments provided.
Sponsored by the UAF Engineering and Science Management Program. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.